Ninebot KickScooter F Series
Function Fashion Fun
(F20A/ F30/ F30A/ F40/ F40A)
(F20A/ F30/ F30A/ F40/ F40A)
10-inch Pneumatic Tire
Easy to carry
Quick Folding System
2.5W Built-In LED Lights
The Ninebot KickScooter F series is feature rich yet cost effective and offer everything you need in one product: an extended 40km range, a max speed of 30km/h, large 10” tires, foldable design and Bluetooth security lock to keep your Kickscooter safe.*The 40km range and 30km/h featured here are for the Ninebot F40.
Comfortable, smooth and easy to cross
Tough, durable, excellent bearing capacity
1 hour per day, useful for at least 8 years
0.1s response, fast and stable braking
No skid on wet road
Performance not lower than 70% of new
vehicles after 5 years
* Improved durability and puncture resistance: compared with ordinary tires on the market;
Improved comfort: compared with 9" pneumatic tires.
Tough and durable
Remain stable with a load of 100kg
The F30 delivers a speed up to 25km/h and the F40 reaches a max speed of up to 30km/h.
The 350W output provides plenty of torque-on-demand, helping you conquer up to 20%* grade slope.
Equipped with a high capacity battery, the F30 delivers a 30km range
and the F40, up to a 40km range on a single charge.
Get ready for new adventures and easier commutes.
|Dimension||Vehicle: 1143×480×1160mm; Folding size: 1143×480×495mm|
|Net weight||14.5 kg||15.1 kg||15.2 kg||15.8 kg||15.9 kg|
|Payload||30 - 100 kg||30 - 120 kg|
|Age||14 - 60 years|
|Height||120 - 200 cm|
|Max. Speed||Approx. 25 km/h||Approx. 30 km/h||Approx. 25 km/h|
|Typical Range*||Approx. 20 km||Approx. 30 km||Approx. 40 km|
|Nominal Power||250 W||300 W||350 W|
|Tire||10-inch pneumatic tires|
|Intelligent BMS||Over-heating, short circuit, over-current, over-discharge and over-charge protection|
|Braking method||Electronic brake + Disc brake|
|Light||Headlight + Taillight|
1. The above data are from the Ninebot Laboratory. The actual data in use may be affected by factors such as the rider’s habit, terrain and temperature;
2. Typical range: The data is obtained when cycling at a constant speed equal to 60% of 25km/h on flat and hard road under fully charged condition with a load of 75kg at an ambient temperature of 25°C. The actual range varies depending on a series of factors, such as speed, number of starts and stops and ambient temperature;
3. The product pictures displayed on our site are all schematic diagrams of structure and functions, and are not taken in kind. Pictures for reference only, subject to our available products.
4. It is recommended to ride kick scooters only on flat and hard roads, avoid obstacles and roads that are not easy to ride on ( including but not limited to wet and slippery ground, loose sand and gravel ground, ice surface ). If you encounter speed bumps, bumpy roads in actual use, do not pass over them at high speed, keep medium and low speeds (5-10km/h), and bend your knees a bit to better adapt to the complicated road surfaces;
5. Refer to local traffic regulations for specific road rules, and it is recommended to ride in closed spaces ( such as inside a community, parks, special venues ).